How to copy your contacts from your Blackberry phone to your Android Device.
1. Sign up for a Gmail account(also known as google account) if you don't have one.
2. Go to blackberry app world and download Google sync (I think that was the correct app name) to your blackberry.
3. Open Google sync, sign in with your gmail account and Sync contacts to Google(by clicking sync now).
4. On your android phone, go to your phone's settings ( if you don’t have a shortcut/ icon on your home-screen, you can find your phone's setting icon in your list of apps ).
5. Scroll down and select the tab that says Back up and reset.
Now make sure the "Back up my data" tab is checked, and if it is not, check it right now.
This option would ensure that your contacts are backed up automatically. As soon as you add a contact to your phone book it will automatically be backed up( synced ) to your signed in Gmail account. If you lose your phone through any means or like in this case you want to copy your contacts from your blackberry phone, your contacts will be restored when you sign in to your google account and switch the synchronize button on your google account. To do that follow the simple steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Click on accounts
- Click on add account
- Click on Google
Log into your Gmail account on your Android device i.e the same gmail account you used on your black berry device.
- Click on Accept.
- After signing in, go back to your where you have accounts( As indicated above it is located in the settings) Select google account from the available list.
- Select your google account, turn on the sync contacts option and all your contacts will be restored after few minutes.
NB: When using the 1st method, your data connection ( it works with internet subscription or pay as you go ) has to be switched on for your contacts to be restored to your phone.
Method 2 (works on blackberry curve, bold, storm and all non bb10 blackberry phones)
2. Go to "Settings> Wireless & networks> Bluetooth Settings"
3. Check the box next to "Bluetooth"
4. Check the box next to "Visible" i n order for the device to be detected by the BlackBerry.
Pair devices from your BlackBerry
5. From the BlackBerry home screen, click on: Options (wrench icon)> Networks and
Connections> Bluetooth Connections.
Turn Bluetooth > On
6. In "Paired Devices", click on "Add a new device", then click on "Search" and your Android
should be detected.
7. Select your Android device and click on Submit to prompt your device.
8. Transfer all your contacts via Bluetooth
9. On your BlackBerry go to "Paired devices" now appears an select your Android phone.
- Press the BlackBerry button and select "Transfer contacts"
- Authorize the Bluetooth access on the Android device and wait for the transfer to be completed.
Wait for the importing to finish.
To buy cheap internet data bundles on MTN (E.g 500mb monthly for N400) Click Here.